Monday, February 15, 2010

Little bits here and there.

January ♥

1/1/2010
Dad drove us to Gurney just to get ONE miserable story book I've been looking for since I saw it when I went out with Hazel in December. I got it and was happy.
Tennyson by Lesley M.M Blume.

~~~~~~~~~
School reopened on the 4th of January......
Everything seemed the same. But I knew it wasn't. The boy who calls me his best friend wasn't in the same class with me anymore... And I kept looking...well... staring blankly at where he used to sit... Actually missing the times we spent together in 2009. 4S1. I miss the times when someone would randomly run their fingers through my hair,slowly tangling them, I would smack whoever did that to me. But when it was his, my frown slowly turned into a smile =)


7/1/2010
Went to Eileen's place, hung out there for the whole afternoon until she was ready to push off to the airport in the evening...
Felt so empty when I left her place. A real bucket of joy that girl =D
Will miss her LOADS.


8/1/2010 He,asked my number from me as he lost his phone last December. He, called me the apple of his eye. But most importantly.. He, made a big difference this day.


9/1/2010
I don't remember much about this day.. Because all I know is that...
I started something new for the both of us.
I accepted him as MBF. He wasn't my best friend anymore.. instead he was my boyfriend.



24/1/2010
Went to the library with him. ^^
Pretty cool hanging out with him.
Went through the shelves and saw a book about dreams and how they can be interpreted. It was interesting.


Trying to be optimistic... I leave out every single thing that had pained or hurt me.
I'd rather live and feed on the beautiful memories rather than slowly dying from the agony I get every time I think of bad,bad things.

2 comments:

zhi ling said...

they are pretty, and
heart-warming. :)

i shall say thanks.
thank u for being the beautiful angel of him.
and share the love as much as we did.

the post touches my heart.
and i bet it will touch his, too.
May the best to you both.
May the love cupid flies around u both, always.

:)
yes,
believe in the law of attraction. Let the positive attracts ONLY positive.
be optimistic, and stay happy~

LotsOfLLove~

Alice said...

Thank you so much for your generous and heartfelt comments. :]
I appreciate them wholeheartedly.

Well..it doesn't really matter whether he sees this or not. He just has to know that I treasure the priceless beautiful moments we spent together.

You know...
Things are so different when you're in love with your best friend. Every thing seems so easy and we're pretty much ourselves when we're around each other. So normal...it's like we've been doing this forever and we're so familiar to each other. ^^

Btw, you're really nice. I guess you get it from your parents =) lovely lovely people they are ^^

and um thanks for taking some time to visit this... rather empty and unpopular blog LOL
Hope to hear from you in the near future.
All the best to you~ keep on drawing.You guys are talented. VERY talented ^^

Love,
Mils.