Thursday, November 5, 2009

October ♥

Had exams from 7 Oct-26 Oct.
Such long exhausting and excruciating weeks >.<


9 Oct-11 Oct :
Even though I was in the midst of exams I needed to attend this camp. Confirmation Camp.
I was very reluctant at first to leave home and when i was having add maths on the 12th [one of my weakest subjects].
I thought this camp was gonna be like the other lame boring camps.
I reached the domus almost an hour late. But everyone seemed cool with it, so I couldn't be bothered. My roommates: Jeanna,Joelyn,Samantha then leaded me to our room, and left me in charge of the room keys. I thought: 'Great, I've got responsibilities the moment I reach camp.' I was very negative and sacarstic. =.=
We then hurried down to the hall to meet our facilitator. Great,another holy ass to talk to us about being holy for the next 2 days He's Martin Jalleh btw.
I changed my perspective completely after he started talking. He isn't like those holy dudes who cannot stop preaching.
He's cool and hip despite his age. He's very well updated and know lots about young people nowadays. He's hellla funny. He managed to make me smile wholeheartedly.[which isn't an easy task when I'm in a mood like this] =)
I spent the next few days growing more in love with the camp, the facilitator and my friends. It's odd how we get along just well.
I learnt how to appreciate things, people,God and my parents. ^-^
Had a great camp. It's a real regret for me for not bringing my camera to capture moments of memories. I guess I'll only get to remember this camp through my memory, I hope it wouldn't fade away (:
****************************************
*skip
*skip
*skip


28 Oct:
Went to Gurney plaza with mom to get my confirmation shoes v^.^v


29 Oct:
Was a rather busy day for me.
It started with school, and then got home, changed. Brought Juyi out for her little surprise.
I brought her along to see me test my confirmation dress! hmm, gown actually.
As no one has ever seen me wear a dress casually, this indeed is a surprise for her!
As soon as we arrived at Crystal Brides near megamall, I was asked to try on the gown. And of course, Juyi was surprised =] We even took a couple of pics together.



After the fitting, dad drove Juyi back to her father's office. Then I went home and had a bath.
At about 6.20 pm, Mom,Nat and I picked Dennis up from his granny's place and drove to Auto City. We reached there at 7.00 pm. We were there to celebrate Wen Cong's birthday. =)
When we reached, Cong was outside Seoul Garden waiting for Dennis and I, he shook hands with Dennis. But Cong and I hugged ;P
We went inside S.G and waited for Hor Chun. So the people who celebrated mbf's birthday were: Yuan Chen,Dennis,Hor Chun,birthdayboy and I.
5 people. A whole lot of noise LOL. We joked, we had fun. I felt GREAT that day =] Birthday boy here made me laugh and smile. I was sooooo happy, felt comfortable around these people.
Birthday boyyyy **

Dennis looking like a total retard xD

Dennis and Hor Chun

mbf and Dennis

All in ^^


We obviously had fun =] I'm glad b'day boy was happy. He better be. xD


Awesome October

No comments: