Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Of all the things I have done. I hope this made you smile.

****AHEMMM****



Relax
The title is not as serious as it sounds la  XD






I remember
On
1 June, 2010
I promised to post something here.   =)

Hope this could brighten anyone's day.


Have a pleasant visit to the 90s
^^













BABYYY  :O

XD


p.s.:
(i)Photo captions are added according to my facial expression.  xD
(ii)Photos are added accordingly as I grow.
(iii)There are still hundreds of them -.-

*  *shows what I might have said if I could talk  :D



Doesn't this wanna make you go... *AWWWWW*?   xD  bps -.-

Wishing well.
*gasp* I made the wrong wish!
*Don't come any closer, I will lick you*

That is one big cake.
*Mommy please don't leave me with the cake....
I'm afraid it'll eat me*

rawwwrrr
*The return of the type writer monster*  xD

When I actually looked like a girl.


Just because my father wanted a son -.-
*evil laaaa*

*eiii, why is my second bday cake so small a?*
epic face xD

*stupid phoneeeee!! workkkkk!!!*

Cousins from my mother's side.

*YUMMY CHICKEN*
-.-









If I failed to make you at least smile... 
I will look like this..~




If I did, then..~


=D






Have a great day people! 

No comments: