Monday, September 6, 2010

你不知道的事

This young woman captivated me the first time I saw her video.
and the lyrics...
ahhh, just listen to it or google it (:




4 September,2010.

Citibox after celebrating Pao's bday at..Seoul Garden.
I like this picture (:
eyes closed ><

Why do I even bother to take pictures? =.=
My face is so priceless o.o



It's been exactly a month...
And I couldn't figure out...why he did what he did just a day before... :(
And because of that...
I didn't really want to go to John's bday party,
Wasn't in the mood and
I was afraid I couldn't take the memories that lingered at SG....
...I decided to go anyways.

I wanted to wear what I wore almost a year ago. I would like to feel just like there and then,
but... my jeans were a few sizes too big for me now..
I never thought... I would be what I am right now..
Not bad... I should keep up the not-bad job,
Slow, but there's improvement, and I still got loads of room for improvement =)
Munn,jiayou!

 Went there straight from tuition..So, I reached there half an hour late. D:
Was rather shy to step in. Saw Richard and friends walking around already.
Seriously awkward =(
So I walked in lo...
Saw the place I sat almost a year ago occupied T_T
But I managed to sit at the same table...good enough.
I glanced around... saw John,greeted him, wished him.
But.. he was the one who really caught my eyes.
Was shocked,surprised to see him, sitting there at the opposite far end of the table.
I can't really describe how I felt.
Sad in a sense because I'm here, in SG again, and he's there. But we just ain't the same no more.
This really got me pining...
lost in the labyrinth of the tenacious memories.
The sound of his laughter brought me back to reality and I realised I was hungry =.=
So, I ate ate ate ate ate.
But in the process of eating, I had very very tiny oil splashes on my arm.
ouchhh, I never knew he went through that,
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!! D:
才发现我是曾经那么依赖着你.
Don't even know how to grill my own food 
-.-


So close,yet so far.
Oh, the distance between something once so beautiful...
It's the silence that kills.
for nothing more...can be said or done.
Even words, beautiful, haunting words... can never describe what a writer really feels.
All she can do is give a very shallow description of how she really feels.
With several dull,overused words like happy,glad,good,sad,pain, hurt.
But it takes a whole lot to understand what she's really going through,

Ever had those times when you just really wanna talk to someone
but just can't find the words to say and you give up and just keep everything to yourself?
Because no one seems to understand and no one bothers to care.
yeh, that's life.
I figured that out :)


Crap, I've gone way too far =.=
OK so after we were done with SG..
we were standing outside SG like a couple of idiots
before deciding to join the others in Citibox for Karaoke lol
Went into room 5 where almost everyone was there.
c.r.o.w.d.e.d
I was about to squeeze in the room as well
but then "Enrique" called me out lol
then
we chilled alone for awhile.
Then went back into the K-room lol.

Was standing and listening to the girls sing.
Honestly, they look really cute when they sing (:
oh oh oh and I sang... in front of some people.
I hope they didn't see how much I blushed.
shy..>.<
Never sung in front of my friends.
shy..>.<

I chose the song "My Boo" since I wasn't really clear of the lyrics (:
And the song only came up when everyone left LOL
So I got to sing that song as badly as I wanted to =)
But of course... Shao Wei was there -.-
He didn't know that song at all but sang along anyways roflmao
shoooo funnny :D
We then rapped to JayChou's songs even though we were practically mumbling -_-
Then, time out.
-.-
So he went to room 15 and I went home.



It was really nice, seeing him well.
Honestly, most of the things I do still have vivid memories of him there.
Whenever I play "Right here waiting for you" on the piano,
or listen to certain songs.
His smile appears quite automatically.
A smile of pure friendship and honesty,
the most beautiful of them all.


Well, gotta start packing,
I'm wayyyy behind my schedule (:
Good night, blog.









No comments: