Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's October..already.

I've always had dreams.
and
I dream big.
Unlike anything you've ever imagined.

You were a part of it.
Dreams of a very near future.
But now,
as reluctant as ever,
I have to,
slowly erase you... remove you..
from my magnificent dreams.
At first... I couldn't find a place for you in them..
Then I realised, I reserved the most special place in the world for you.
My heart.
You were positioned right beside the most important people in my life.
My family.
Yes, honestly you were.
You were.

As time passes, and as I slowly pull myself out of this.
As I slowly re-gain my senses.
I finally see how different we really are.
We were great in the beginning.
And then came changes, unwanted changes.
You went to a different "environment", surrounded by "different people".
It was because of this, I see how one can change.
Differences make you stronger...

But then I realised, we were too different.
But most importantly,




I realised that.
I didn't lose you...

You lost me instead.
I'm still very much myself.
Just a more experienced "me".


It's October...
Time flies...
I still remember less than 365 days ago.
...
I still remember a year ago.
...

But..what's there to remember...
If the other, has forgotten everything?
With poisonous words spilt on to what we once had as friends.


I can take a few tears every now and then , every once in a while.


I found a very pleasant past-time and "companion".
..
I never realised how lovely she really is.
And how she could temporarily ease the pain.
She reflects my mood sometimes...
The music that comes out from her..
Can be magical... when the right person plays.
And I would like to be the one.

要知道我的心情...就听听我弹的琴... 
我的琴,我的肩膀...


Munn, jia you.

No comments: