Sunday, July 24, 2011

rawr =.=

Fate has a very funny way in conveying messages, or is it life?  ah screw that.
I've been quite vexed with life recently, not to say everything is going downhill.. but it's so annoying at times.
Let's see... how do I put
- my best friend HaYu has his period every once in a while and gives me the cold shoulder for two weeks after that.
- Jo sticks to me like glue and talks about stuff I have no interest in whatsoever. 
- My grades suck, I'm slacking in college.
- I have problems remembering facts as easy as I could before.
- Chuan sometimes pressures me.
- I hardly have any true friends, not like I need them anyway, but it's nice to know you've got friends for you.
- My future is a blur to me.
- I lack inspiration and motivation.
- I think I misplaced my iPod.
- I hate math so much now, have got nothing against Joey, but I still freaking hate math.
- I have lost passion in bio
- My chem lecturer doesn't give a shit.
- I don't have a life.
- I want my privacy back.
- I lack money to use at times and have to resort to using my ATM. wtf at this.
- I have got broke ass men trying to ask me out, another wtf. 
- I think I have gained weight.
- I have got problems sleeping.
- Some people just don't know how to back off when I'm already so freaking irritated. 
I cannot seem to put all these into feelings. I'm too lazy and I don't think it's humanly possible. I'm probably partially deranged by now. piece of shit.

I sometimes wonder wth I'm doing in college if this is what colleges offer.

Me feeling vexed is an understatement.

No comments: