Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My first post =)


Im 16 now, Im gonna get a car sooner or later so i was thinking about something like the pic shown above, A Nissan Fairlady. I know I always wanted others but that car seemed to be popping out everywhere i go. Its like a sign lol
On Sunday Aug 9
I went to Times Square and there was a car accessories show, most of the cars there were Fairladys.
After going around looking at all the hott cars, i went back.
On the way back, i was reading the newspaper, and yes another Nissan Fairlady.
After reading about the Nissan, I looked out the car window, and yes
ANOTHER ONE.
Even my parents noticed it. HAHA
So I talked them into getting one for me. I have no idea if it worked or not.
so maybe just MAYBE i might get that as my first car. xD
I hope i can get it. Its not the most high end sports car, but it'll do. Im not that choosy :D




Besides the car, Ive got another device heading my way, actually Imma share it with my mom. No its not a laptop, no its not just a handphone.
Its the iPhone 3GS!



I chose the white one :D Coz i think the black one's too common.





Yes, It will be arriving in less than a month. ;D
Don't you just love new things? I know I DO ^-^

A sleek car and a sexy phone. Could this get any better? =)
I know my mom is awesome. <3 Thanks for everything :]

Thought of the day: Gosh, I really can't stand her, why can't she just vanish, or just disappear from my life, I hope that i wont be seeing her after High school,now that will be one hell of a relief!

Peace xo

1 comment:

¥Invoke 韩德¥ said...

LOL 1st post ya... haha... anyway, nice!