Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Memories :] Remember the promises you made.

16 August 2009

I went out with Jien and friends. (Hero and Heng)
To jusco.
We went for the movies.
We watched "Aliens in the attic".
It's an animated comedy. Nothing special about it. Just had a rather good laugh. :)
Had Kenny Rogers for lunch, I had a Spaghetti and fruit salad for free! My orders weren't print out in the bill, I wanted to pay but Jien said, "Don't care" and gave his signature laugh. *evil*
We then wandered aimlessly around the mall, until we stopped in front of O'Reef. We went in and got Mikey a b'day present. :)
After that we went to a magazine shop, the guys were checking out some anime comics while i was looking at Motor Trader.
Spotted the awesome Nissan Fairlady <3. *It's so darn gorgeous*
Then Jien and I made a promise *We pinky swore* :D

The first promise was :-
If we get a car, no matter what car it is, the first thing is to call and bring each other out to Penang for a drink. {Magarita!!} I can't wait. ^^
After they bought some comics, we then started to wander again. *was kinda boring*
Then i came to a shop with all the girly girly stuff.
Then i decided to get something for Pat.
I couldn't decide coz I wasn't sure at all what she likes and dislikes.
So,I will just have to keep my fingers crossed. *sigh*
Right after buying the b'day present, we decided to go to Popular to look for some books.
On the way there, Jien said something about going abroad for further studies and never coming back. Then we made another promise.

The second promise was :-
No matter who is going abroad,near or far, we will have our last outing together no matter what. This time,to Gurney and maybe some place quiet where we can talk. [The thought of it made my eyes water, we've known each other since a young age. And I can't stand leaving friends like him, or him leaving me to another place and never coming back.Well, I can't change some facts.] And of course, he didnt notice. :) I have to admit,despite being so mean,Im rather sensitive and emotional,fragile.

My parents came and fetch Jien and I at 7.
Dropped Jien at his place and went home.

oh yeah, Jien and I took our first pic together. =.="
with Hero's company of course. haha


*Memories*
Left: Jien
Middle:Hero
Right: Of course you recognise that nuttie xD


^-^



I guess that's all <3
xx

No comments: