Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Turn it up!

* Put your music player on shuffle.
* For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.
* You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!


If someone says ‘is this okay?’ You say:
Rehab-Rihanna
I guess this is what i get for wish for thinking.

What would best describe your personality?
Good life-Kanye West ft T-Pain
They say the good things in life are free, now put your hands up in the sky.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Ur so gay-Katy Perry
Ur so gay and you don't even like boys.

How do you feel today?
For the first time-Kenny Loggins
Love is for the first time.

What is your life’s purpose?
Part of your world-Little Mermaid
Wish i could be,part of that world.

What do your friends think of you?
Kiss me-Sixpence none the richer
Kiss me beneath the milky twilight <3

What do you think of your parents?
Little by little-Marion Raven
Little by little I hope they'll understand me.

What do you think about very often?
On top of you-Enrique Iglesias
Baby you're gonna love what i do when I'm on top of you
[O.O erm,no comment]

What is 2+2?
Simple Song-Miley Cyrus
I need to push it away, somebody please push it away!

What do you think of the person you like?
SOS-Jonas Brothers
I gave my arm for you and now my hearts in two.

What is your life story?
Into the night-Carlos Santana ft Chad Kroeger
And we danced on into the night!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rich Girl-Gwen Stefani
I'll have all the money in the world, and my cash flow will never ever end!
[Me likey ;D]

What do you think when you see the person you like?
The Way-Clay Aiken
There's something about the way that,i can't take my eyes of you.
[aww]

What do your parents think of you?
Outrageous-Britney Spears
Outrageous when I'm at a party,Outrageous in my sexy jeans,Outrageous my shopping spree! [HAHA]

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Let it rock-Kevin Rudolf
Because when I arrive,I'll bring the fire,make you come alive.
[oooooh,scandalous xD]

What will they play at your funeral?
We got the party-Miley Cyrus
[That's very insulting!]

What is your hobby/interest?
Whatever you like-T.I
We can pop bottles all night,baby you can have whatever you like.
=.="

What is your biggest secret?
Long way to go-Cassie
I love it when they try to get intimate,even though they know I really ain't into it.

What do you think of your closest friends?
Be with you-Akon
[I wanna be with you guys!<3]

What should you post this as?
Turn it up-Paris Hilton
[That's hot ;D]



I know this is kinda ridiculous,but it's just for fun <3

xo

No comments: