Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sometimes I ask for too much, but that's just how I roll.



2010  WISH LIST~

1. Nike Lunarlites. (I prefer it with colours...hmm depends)



2. Oakley polarized sunglasses
(Polarized Oil Rig)

3. Timepieces  (awww couple watches )



4. Wallet/Purse whatever (As long as I like it)
5. Books (anything except text books)
6. Another " da tou tie" session with lovey.
7. Play golf with pa.
8. Fulfill the deal I made with Jien ( I know I will and I can =DDDDDD )
9. I wish the clothes in my wardrobe sized L and above would transform into Ms. ;]
10. I wish I could fight the temptation I have for the Internet and go study for once. Bloody hell.
11. I wish I knew what I had done wrong to make BZen ignore me
12. I wish that my dear Hazel would stop...... =(
13. I wish I could sleep the whole night through without waking up.
14. I wish I knew my direction in life.
15. I wish I could read his mind.
16. I wish....that I don't feel so empty...
17. I wish to see my mother more often.
18. I wish I was better




I will make you proud. 
And that's not a wish, that is a statement which will come true



I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.


I just hate looking at my baby pictures. It reminds me of what I've grown into.
And
How long I have been just waiting for time to pass me by and not do a thing.

Looking at Hazel's pictures makes me think of my primary school years. It's a beautiful gift meeting her. =')
And I feel honored to be even a tiny part of her life. <3

Looking at our pictures...
Warms me. Like the sun on my up-turn face.
Thrills me. Like I'm in the midst of cliff-diving.
Soothes me. Like putting out the fire in me.
Calms me. Like when I'm by the beach.


I wish you feel the same.



I just love how much we have changed throughout the years.
Hazel <3
 
Mbf





  



No comments: