Saturday, April 24, 2010

Still holding on...

to a thin thread of hope.
Still hoping that MAYBE I might forget and forgive.
I thought today was the day to make everything right. Was even sure that we would be like before. Talked nicely. Even flashed my million-dollar smile at him.
But screw me, I had to be so sensitive.
The pleasantness,happiness,contentment lasted not more than an hour.
I tried to forget. I really did. But I had to walk over and feel the pain all over again. ='(
Life isn't being really nice to me at this moment.



I find my comfort in the folds of a tissue paper. I seek refuge under the sheets curled up in a bundle,crying myself to sleep. I have no one to turn to right now.
My used to be good friend.. isn't talking to me.
No one is.
I can't let my parents know...how torn I am.
They'd be crushed...broken... to find out how hurt their daughter is.
I love them too much to let them worry.

I keep wondering to myself...
God... wtF did I do wrong to deserve what I'm going through now.
Why can't I be good enough.

Why am I not good enough.


I may be. But I just don't feel it.




In time, I might understand.
But for now, I just hope for the best.
One way or another.
Because...

This isn't right anymore.

No comments: