Thursday, May 20, 2010

Love bipolar .... ='(

You asked me ,why did you look so sweet back then? whats wrong with now? I know I don't look as good,energised or maybe even pretty when I was at that moment.
Give me time. All I need, is time.
I try. Each and every day.
I wasn't asked to look like this.
I never wanted to be this way.
I blame myself, and the hatred I have for myself is growing day by day with the pressure I get.



It's time for a drastic change.


 
~I wanted to tell you why I turned so dark all of a sudden, why I sprained my ankle, and why I look so freaking tired everyday. But...you got mad at me when I told you the reason to the first why. I couldn't continue. You would get mad at me, even more.
 
 
You may think I'm stupid for certain reasons. You may think I'm childish.
You may think I'm extremely annoying. You may even feel tired of me.
But.....
Sometimes.... you should see things...deep. And not on the surface. For you may never be able to grasp the real reason.
....
 
 
 
This time, it is I who screwed things up.
No one to blame, but myself.
I should have known better.
 
I know he doesn't feel the same anymore.
 
zhe4 gan3 jue2 yi3 jing1 bu2 dui4....
wo3 nu3 li4 zai4 wan2 hui3.
 
 
 
 
*it's a damn...cold night........*
I looked as you...cycled away.

No comments: