Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sarcasm,exuded,extremely evident.

The "sizzle" on the surface is never as important as the "substace" beneath.
Looks aren't everything.   With sufficient education and experience. Making your way to the top wouldn't be that hard. Hindrances are inevitable. But well, if you're good enough. You wouldn't be afraid of a little competition by the insignificant minority.


Words can bring someone down, but hell...
I'm way past that point.
Numb? yeh i guess so.
Thinking that I'm BETTER than the ppl who have nothing else to do besides critisising? or even TRYING to make someone feel bad?
HELL YEAH I'm so much better than you. And I am proud of it.
Egoistic? to you it may be. To me, that's my pride.

You think I'm vulgar?Well, fuck you.
You think I'm mean? Just because I don't smile at you? Or just because I don't look at you? And you go around telling my....so called other half that I'm rude to you or some similar crap like that? Well do you tell him or rather report to him when I smile at you? When I greet you?  No right?  Now, move aside.
I don't need someone of the inferior to tell me that.
Hello, I'm Mildred.  Mildred Wong. I am NOT your typical chinese girl. So don't expect me to be one.
Because it'll never happen.



I may not be the ideal girlfriend.
I may not have the ideal looks.
I may not be as pretty or as petite as the people around.

I may have even made someone feel bad just because of how I look.
I'm seriously wondering if they've seen through me? well of course not, i don't even know them
LOL what a joke. You make fun of people because of how they look.
Will you shut up once you hear me talk? Once I get serious and really speak my mind?
Would you want to swallow back the words you purged out of fun?
Trust me.
You'll never get the chance. Because, you're just not worthy of even talking to me.



Stuck up?  Well, I have the reasons to be.








Try catching up. I don't mind you trying.






I'm so haughty at times. I just love it.

No comments: