Sunday, January 30, 2011

My dear friend

I thought of doing long, happy posts during the holidays.
To make up for what I've not been updating.

But all of a sudden, out of the blue,
You told me that the bond between us isn't strong enough.
Surprisingly, the words cut deeper than I thought.
I don't know what to say...you got me speechless, but still I admire your straightforwardness.
I adore you for your unique personality and ability in probably everything, you weren't my best friend yet, but certainly you already had a place in my heart. Even though what you said blew me away. You even made me tear up. But sometimes, crying makes me realise exactly how much I appreciate your presence, and how lucky I am to have met someone as great as you.

As much as I hate how this bothers me, I sincerely hope there is a way to save this friendship. I may be no one or just a mere friend to you, but just reviewing back from now to the first day I met you, you really are someone whom I wish could stay. You really are someone. =)
But..for the time being, I can just wait and hope. But if it doesn't resolve.....
Then, I wouldn't pursue it any further, and let time and fate do the job.
I just hope... that it wouldn't have to be that way.


I don't wanna lose anyone, anymore.

No comments: