Sunday, January 9, 2011

New life

=)
A short, sweet post xD
College soon.

I will miss my family and friends, dearly.
Even though I'm not really far from home. The place I'd be at still won't be home... Not without you guys.
Loads of stuff happening lately.
Got really awesome presents from friends who went for trips =)
THANK YOU PEOPLE! <3
Had movie day with my homies! :D  Mikey, Pay and Heng! :)
Chilled with Andy for 2 days in a week? lol   MOVIEEEEEE :D
fyi., I don't quite like The Tourist :P

Have been eating heap loads...
Which means TWO things for me---
ONE- I'm happy, therefore I'm eating a lot.
TWO- I have to start working out like mad and start losing weight D:

So much for New Year's resolutions ><
FAIL for now x) isshhh :P

I'm giving this post an abrupt ending =P
Suddenly lost the mood to blog any further.

OH I just realised it's the ninth! =O
Time flies =)
meh xD

All the best to everyone!! =D

No comments: